WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GOVERNING BOARD?
To whom it may concern:
The Pennsylvania Youth Leadership Network Governing Board (PYLN GB) is now accepting applications for 2-3 new members. If you are a youth or young adult, and have leadership potential, you qualify to apply for a position on the PYLN Governing Board. While applications are open to anyone, PYLN Affiliate members will receive top consideration.
Applicants must be willing to uphold the standards of the PYLN GB and commit to supporting the Network’s mission. Being a GB member requires the following roles and responsibilities:
- Attendance at GB meetings (may require some statewide travel)
- Developing materials and presentations
- Planning and facilitating events
- Appropriately representing the PYLN in a professional capacity
- Providing technical assistance to Affiliate groups
In order for applications to be considered, you must submit the following:
- Completed Governing Board Member application form
- Completed Recommendation form (May NOT be from your adult ally or parent)
- Video or essay answering questions found on GB member application form
Find all application forms here.
Applications must be completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than May 19th, 2017.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at the email above.
The PYLN Governing Board